Montag, 21. Mai 2012

[Books] Richard Price - Lush Life

I mentioned Richard Price in this blog some time ago (here). Besides writing books, he also created the great TV Series "The Wire". But this post is about books. About "Lush Life", to be specific.

As I am tired of thinking about how to write a half-decent book review, I thought about a faster way to post the books I read and like. I always liked statistics, so I am just listing some aspects and give points for them. Like that:

Authenticity: 5/5
Style: 4/5
Humor: 3/5
Dialogues: 5/5
Story: 4/5








To finish the review up. I will post a picture of a double page I more or less randomly photographed out of the book. This gives you a good idea about the style, language and maybe more.

































For me it was a cool read. I was kinda scared that it would be hard to read, but no problem at all. I think I learned a lot of new words by reading it. Overall 4/5.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen