Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

For the win / Makers by Cory Doctorow

What a great, exciting, informative and inspiring book "For The Win" was to me. And even though I am not a native English speaker it was very easy to read after having adapted the gaming vocabulary (don't worry girls, it's not that much). So again, I advise anyone who's familiar with the english language to give it a try in the original version.

























I don't want to write a review, since I bet there are 20+ reviews to be found in the internet and all of them are probably better than mine would be.You can find one here by wired.com and another one here on SFSite.

To introduce the author, Cory Doctorow, I have linked an interview with him. It is mostly about Makers, another novel he wrote, and, of course, For The Win. Just to let you know, Cory Doctorow has been voted amongst the 25 most influential persons in the Internet by the Forbes magazine. Check the corresponding article.
























A definitive must-read for everybody interested in the internet, gaming, economy and science fiction. Escpecially a must-read for everybody else.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen