Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

Content With Nothing


This is one crazy website. Probably one of the craziest, weirdest websites I have seen in my internet career. Yet, wonderful. Yet, beautiful. Thx Isabel for showing it to me. But, how to present a website like that properly in a blog???   I have no freakin' clue. Let's try this:

I would like to thank You for looking at this url.
Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with this treatment.
I offer professional and instant support.
Please visit this :


I love information, You will too.


If you havent heard then you need to pay close attention to this message.
A rapidly growing ailment with diagnosing at an increasing rate.


I guess you just have to trust me here and check it out. Plan in some time, if you like wicked stuff: structures, sounds, graphics, dynamic content, etc....      To give you an idea about how wicked this is, here's a picture of the menu:









At last, it should be mentioned that Joseph Waller from NY is responsible fot this piece of Art. Big Up to Big Apple. 
Cheers! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen